Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Can't wait for the long weekend

dear dear.... it's been a very long... long... while since my last post.

random thoughts...

Im so looking forward to long weekend. 2 more working days and i can sleep all i want. want to de-stress myself this weekend.

some of the things i want to do:
- make some pasta from scratch (Mom just sent a pasta maker and im so excited to use it) - need to google pasta recipe
- i already made pillow cases last week while watching Chuck dvd series-- want to make some more. will buy some fabric at Ilaya -maybe maong type (want to make cute string type bags) ; try to look for a canvas to draw and make some bags also with my drawings!!!! can't wait.
- i'm happy that i already found my sketch pad but still can't find my old one. :(
- i want to go out of town just to eat lunch or merienda. Im thinking of going to Casa Rap in Batangas or Baguio
- attend mass at San Beda College in Mendiola -- been a long time since i heard mass :(
- take photos randomly in the morning using Dad's old Nikon F2 cam
- sleep... sleep... and sleep some more...

Wish that I'll be able to do all these. Good luck to me.

No comments: